• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was there fraud in the US election?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely there was. Too many votes to not have fraud.

Was there widespread fraud that resulted in a change in election results? No... but you'd have to have a very poor understanding of statistics and human behavior to think it's possible for there to be no fraud. All it takes is a single person voting twice (incorrectly registered in 2 states) or voting for their dead grandmother or a non citizen voting in a state with same day voter registration and no voter id requirements.

You're trying to tell me out of the 150+ million who voted that didn't happen once?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Trump raised $200m to investigate his claims.

And brought forward 60 court cases with the evidence he gathered

All but 1 case was found to have zero evidence that backed up Trump's claims.
      The Justice dept followed up on complaints and the FBI investigated as they always do.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        So that's a different complaint isn't it. But you agree that it couldn't have been the machines because they weren't used in the recount.

I suspect an equally bogus complaint.
        It could have been a bogus complaint or not. The point is that complaints weren't looked at so if there was a problem you would just be recounting the same dodgy votes.

As for the machines, I think a lot of the votes mysteriously went to adjudication and could be assigned to whomever the adjudicator chose. It was never made clear if they were recounting the original ballots or the adjudicated ones and there doesn't seem to be an audit trail of what was changed to what.

Also I don't think the Dems ever explained why trump's votes went down. If you're counting votes you would expect it to always go up or stay the same. The fractional votes are a bit odd too. I think it's been one person one vote for a while now (African Americans used to get preferential treatment).

Anyway, I thought it was a slick little video.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          The Justice dept followed up on complaints and the FBI investigated as they always do.
          You got a link to the findings published by the FBI and justice dept?
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

WALOOB

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              You got a link to the findings published by the FBI and justice dept?
              US attorney general finds '''no voter fraud that could overturn election''' - BBC News

US Attorney General William Barr says his justice department has found no proof to back President Donald Trump's claims of fraud in the 2020 election.

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," he said.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

That is just BBC news, any real documents of the actual investigations? Any documents on the dominion voting machine data investigation?
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

That is just BBC news, any real documents of the actual investigations? Any documents on the dominion voting machine data investigation?
                  SOM - Hand audit of all Presidential Election votes in Antrim County confirms previously certified results, voting machines were accurate

A hand audit by bipartisan election officials of all the votes cast for president in Antrim County confirmed today that the result certified last month by the bipartisan Board of Antrim County canvassers was accurate. The audit proved again that the disinformation campaign surrounding Antrim’s presidential election and its use of Dominion vote-tabulation machines was completely meritless.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
                    Absolutely there was. Too many votes to not have fraud.

Was there widespread fraud that resulted in a change in election results? No... but you'd have to have a very poor understanding of statistics and human behavior to think it's possible for there to be no fraud. All it takes is a single person voting twice (incorrectly registered in 2 states) or voting for their dead grandmother or a non citizen voting in a state with same day voter registration and no voter id requirements.

You're trying to tell me out of the 150+ million who voted that didn't happen once?
                    I did hear of a woman who tried to vote in person after already submitting a postal ballot, and another who tried to vote using a dead person's details. Both of them were caught before being able to cast a fraudulent ballot; and both had been intending to vote for Trump

Comment

Just BBC News reporting the words spoken by the US Attorney General, a long standing republican who served under Bush and was reappointed by Trump.

Pretty sure if there had been any evidence he'd have produced it, what with that being his job and all as well as supporting his political views.
                      Last edited by DaveB; 18 January 2021, 18:19.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X