• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Weight Loss thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fruit, mmmm....

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      You aren't allowed in your neighbour's garage as it isn't part of your own home.

What part of "Stay at home" don't you understand?

UK coronavirus lockdown: what you can and cannot do | World news | The Guardian
      We won't use it at the same time. I'll ask him what he thinks about it seeing as he's a copper...
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        What if he is having affair with neighbours wife? Nothing about this in the guidance
        She isn't part of his household
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

She isn't part of his household

Maybe they are poly-amorous?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            We won't use it at the same time. I'll ask him what he thinks about it seeing as he's a copper...
            You should time lease it from him.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I lost most of my weight over the last couple of years - dropped from 97kg to 82kg in 2018, got lazy and went back up to 87kg, started again last Jan and got down to 72kg, probably the lightest I've been in 20 years.

Stepped up the weight lifting and went on a slow 5 month bulk which I finished last week, sitting at 81.5kg and made some decent gains on my lifts without putting on too much fat. Was planning to start a 6 week mini cut this week anyway so timing couldn't be better as I'm hardly going to keep on making gains on lockdown with limited weights (I've got about 110kg total in cast iron weights and a standard barbell). So I may as well step up the high rep work, conditioning and cardio and try and get as lean as I can...might not hit lifting targets by the end of the year after all but ah well...

Comment

I had just thought last week it would be wise to get in better shape since a respiratory disease is surely going to be less severe the better your lungs and heart are.

2 days in I came down with a rough cold (well I assume it's a cold) and that was a week ago. So not gone well.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
                  I lost most of my weight over the last couple of years - dropped from 97kg to 82kg in 2018, got lazy and went back up to 87kg, started again last Jan and got down to 72kg, probably the lightest I've been in 20 years.

Stepped up the weight lifting and went on a slow 5 month bulk which I finished last week, sitting at 81.5kg and made some decent gains on my lifts without putting on too much fat. Was planning to start a 6 week mini cut this week anyway so timing couldn't be better as I'm hardly going to keep on making gains on lockdown with limited weights (I've got about 110kg total in cast iron weights and a standard barbell). So I may as well step up the high rep work, conditioning and cardio and try and get as lean as I can...might not hit lifting targets by the end of the year after all but ah well...
                  Now's the time to cut anyway - nothing wrong with abs and definition in the summer time
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

You should time lease it from him.
                    And sub let it back to him when he wants to use it?

Comment

Got a Reebok cross trainer and a Men's Gym in my garage. Just try and do 3 shortish things a day, easier to keep to than long sessions.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X