• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Weight Loss thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Now's the time to cut anyway - nothing wrong with abs and definition in the summer time
    Yes, though I had intended to just do a short cut and another bulk cycle before summer. Not anymore though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      I have one of these puppies on order due to arrive Friday, just cleared space for it in the garage:

He's a bit young for you

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        78 kg now (BMI 28), will try to push down using home bike as overweight people (especially male) seems to badly affected...
        76.3 now

Comment

Johnson and Hancock seem to have lost weight.....

Maybe "herd immunity" will have other benefits too
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

76.3 now
            Well you are quite petite so it's for the best

Comment

76.3 now
              Checking my weight, I not going to let some dedushka beat me
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

78 kg now (BMI 28), will try to push down using home bike as overweight people (especially male) seems to badly affected...
                72.1 (BMI 25.7), nearly there

Comment

Is BMI a more significant factor than age in the next stage of lockdown?

Comment

72.1 (BMI 25.7), nearly there
                    I like to keep my BMI at 24.9.

Well done though, it must be tough for you with wafting odours of doner meat and squirrel jizz.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

Well done though, it must be tough for you with wafting odours of doner meat and squirrel jizz.

nice to see the pair of you have some addictions in common!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X