• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Weight Loss thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A diet that works, that really works, is the Fast 800.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      I'm going to end up like that if the lady up the road doesn't keep calling round with a huge cake very week.

You know it might not be your waistline she wants to swell?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        BMI 28? What height are you? 4'10" ?
        1.66 meters by my calculations, about 5'4" or 5'5"

Comment

I am getting lardier and lardier and am in danger of undoing all the good work of the past couple of years.

Aiming to get back into my daily 10k steps routine - got just over 8k done yesterday so am happy with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            1.66 meters by my calculations, about 5'4" or 5'5"

or about 11 erect squirrels high!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I am getting lardier and lardier and am in danger of undoing all the good work of the past couple of years.

Aiming to get back into my daily 10k steps routine - got just over 8k done yesterday so am happy with that.

Something that works for me... no food after 6pm until lunchtime the following day. Feel all the better for it body & mind. Only every other day mind, not a daily routine.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

It's back to basics I guess.

Mountain climbing excercise, Pushups, Situps , etc.

Comment

I am getting lardier and lardier and am in danger of undoing all the good work of the past couple of years..
                  That’s sounds like a curse that is working, have you been nasty to somebody on here?

Comment

Working...
                  X