• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Official Weight Loss thread"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I am getting lardier and lardier and am in danger of undoing all the good work of the past couple of years..
    That’s sounds like a curse that is working, have you been nasty to somebody on here?

Leave a comment:

• Naruto1
    replied
    It's back to basics I guess.

Mountain climbing excercise, Pushups, Situps , etc.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    I am getting lardier and lardier and am in danger of undoing all the good work of the past couple of years.

Aiming to get back into my daily 10k steps routine - got just over 8k done yesterday so am happy with that.

Something that works for me... no food after 6pm until lunchtime the following day. Feel all the better for it body & mind. Only every other day mind, not a daily routine.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    1.66 meters by my calculations, about 5'4" or 5'5"

or about 11 erect squirrels high!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I am getting lardier and lardier and am in danger of undoing all the good work of the past couple of years.

Aiming to get back into my daily 10k steps routine - got just over 8k done yesterday so am happy with that.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    BMI 28? What height are you? 4'10" ?
    1.66 meters by my calculations, about 5'4" or 5'5"

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I'm going to end up like that if the lady up the road doesn't keep calling round with a huge cake very week.

You know it might not be your waistline she wants to swell?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    A diet that works, that really works, is the Fast 800.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Yeh, expect those flipping jackdaws would like some.

Reading this reminded me I ought to look at using the weight watchers scale I brought months ago. Not significantly overweight but could do with losing a few pounds. Looking at the instructions, maybe MF shouldn't buy one:

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: The scale shows 'Err'
    A1 'Err' may display if you exceed the maximum weight capacity of the scale.

That should be ooh err.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I'm going to end up like that if the lady up the road doesn't keep calling round with a huge cake very week.
    You know you can give the cake away?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    BMI 28

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    78 kg now (BMI 28), will try to push down using home bike as overweight people (especially male) seems to badly affected...

BMI 28? What height are you? 4'10" ?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It’s Official -

Boris Johnson to launch war on fat after coronavirus scare | News | The Times

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Just gimme a minute to clear cookies...
    Give it a good flush afterwards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X