• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I don't ken voting for the PM, the prejudice against listing non-UK citizens, selling national assets, yadda yadda.

Democracy as the Greeks meant it to be has not existed in the UK for some while.
    You don't vote for PMs. I keep telling you this but you don't seem to understand.

And no-one is listing non-UK citizens. That's just the SNP's scaremongering.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      He spouts his opinion as if it is completey true and without any room for discussion.

He is so clearly used to everything in his world being exactly how he wants it and if it is not he cam get someone to change it.

He was always if the assumption that because he thought it was right then so should everyone else
      And those that didn't would be the plebs mummy and daddy have told him about so no need to worry about their opinions.

The 52 % of the country turned out to not agree with him and that has shaken his entitled white bread world as he now realises his parents have been lying to him about how the world really is.

And he can't deal with that.
      And the Scottish referendum
      And the 2015 General Election.

Bit of a pattern really...

Comment

A good read. And whilst you might jest I do feel my identity being eroded in circumstance beyond my control. It's terribly sad this situation could occur in the circumstances in which it did.

I'm being stripped of my citizenship – along with 65 million others

"That's because a Government supported by only 20% of UK adults got to have total control of the UK Parliament on the basis of FPTP, (and even being down to just 1 seat in a large constituent part of the UK), having an unelected PM who stated a decade ago that Brown had no democratic right to be PM as he was appointed on the same basis; and her government is largely comprised of people who admitted lying to the UK citizenship during the recent referendum. It is a coup d'etat that would make numerous dictators blush and the thought of how they had grabbed power. Now she intends (with no other opinion to be allowed within her government, and especially not Parliament) to move the UK even further to the right than it was under the obnoxious Osborne, whilst proclaiming "This won't hurt."
        The sense of entitlement is quite staggering
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
          I thought you were all getting EU passports, so you won't get back in.

You lot are delusional.
          The UK does allow for dual nationality and that won’t change therfore we will pop in and out of the UK whenever we wish. Whist on the subject Cyprus is currently offering a three month quickie passport for those who invest £500,000 into business or property and there is no need to be resident. The advantage of Cyprus is that English is one of the official languages.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            The sense of entitlement is quite staggering
            To be fair, he was speaking for 65m of us and not just himself. Our saviour!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              The UK does allow for dual nationality and that won’t change therfore we will pop in and out of the UK whenever we wish. Whist on the subject Cyprus is currently offering a three month quickie passport for those who invest £500,000 into business or property and there is no need to be resident. The advantage of Cyprus is that English is one of the official languages.
              Never been to Cyprus. My preference would be Malta in your position.

You can pop in and out. At the moment.

Comment

The main languages of Cyprus are Russian and Chinese.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                  The great thing about living in a democracy. If you don't like them vote them out at the next election.
                  Exactly so if you don't like the commission you can vote in a European Parliament that has the power to throw them out.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

No corner of the earth will be immune from the screams.
                    You're moving to the equator?

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                      I thought you were all getting EU passports, so you won't get back in.

You lot are delusional.
                      And you're displaying your pig ignorance. Again.
                      The UK does allow for dual nationalit...
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X