• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure you put your passport in your mouth - this way it will be easier to identify your body...

Comment

That seems discriminatory towards the 48.11% whose feet will be exhausting mouth space.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Britain needs to be prepared for some "difficult times" ahead as it leaves the European Union, Prime Minister Theresa May has said.

Brexit will bring some 'difficult time' - Theresa May - BBC News

They seem to be quite capable of screwing contractors over without any help from the EU. Least of my worries right now.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Britain needs to be prepared for some "difficult times" ahead as it leaves the European Union, Prime Minister Theresa May has said.

Brexit will bring some 'difficult time' - Theresa May - BBC News

So we could have seen a headline of '"I am optimistic about Brexit" says May' or 'May looking for "an independent Britain"', '"new opportunities for Britain" says May' etc etc. Yet the BBC goes with the most negative quote possible and headlines it knowing full well that most people won't read the full article or watch the interview.

But hey its the BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
            So we could have seen a headline of '"I am optimistic about Brexit" says May' or 'May looking for "an independent Britain"', '"new opportunities for Britain" says May' etc etc. Yet the BBC goes with the most negative quote possible and headlines it knowing full well that most people won't read the full article or watch the interview.

But hey its the BBC.
            Is Sky Lies far enough to the right for you?

http://news.sky.com/story/difficult-...my-pm-10564522
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Post-Brexit UK still at back of the queue on trade deals: Obama

Post-Brexit UK still at back of the queue on trade deals: Obama - FT.com
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Post-Brexit UK still at back of the queue on trade deals: Obama - FT.com
                Britain hating Obummer, who leaves the Whithouse for good later this year?

WGAS what that piece of crap thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

He's been the wisest US politician I've ever known in my lifetime.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Britain hating Obummer, who leaves the Whithouse for good later this year?

I love the way the Remnants triumphantly post these comments as if they were revealing something no one knew before. I'm sure we have always said it would be difficult but worth it.

I'm struggling to see any point in replying to the desperate whingers these days.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                      I love the way the Remnants triumphantly post these comments as if they were revealing something no one knew before. I'm sure we have always said it would be difficult but worth it.

I'm struggling to see any point in replying to the desperate whingers these days.
                      How about this from pro-brexit Sky

Japan's Unprecedented Warning To UK Over Brexit

Japan pulls no punches in a 15-page report, warning that companies may leave the UK if Brexit negotiations are unsatisfactory.
                      It lists the consequences if the requirements are not delivered.

Half of Japanese investment in the EU comes to the UK including companies such as Nissan, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nomura and Daiwa.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X