• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    'insulting to the intelligence of the voter'. Oh I don't know. As we know all too well on here plenty of cretins fell for it.
    Thankfully though, the cretins are still in the minority. And most of them don't live here anymore either. Win-Win!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
      'insulting to the intelligence of the voter'. Oh I don't know. As we know all too well on here plenty of cretins fell for it.
      Remain voters have the cheek to moan about the anti-immigration and pro-NHS posturing from the Leave campaign when they have the World War 3 to be triggered, UK back of the queue with US and other Project Fear whoppers from their own team. Absolutely hilarious.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Apple facing record bill for Irish tax - BBC News

Theresa May should phone up the head of Apple and ask him to name his price to move to the UK. We are free of Europe so can do as we please now....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Theresa May should phone up the head of Apple and ask him to name his price to move to the UK. We are free of Europe so can do as we please now....
          Not difficult to see that as the main American-speaking country in Europe, that's how we're positioning ourselves with the CT cuts.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Since when?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              We should all just say the remainers were right but hey the train has left the station now.
              Er no it hasn't. No one knows which track to take
              It's going to be entertaining over the next few years.
              I don't care anymore now it's clear I can obtain dual nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
                And that's Remainers in a nutshell. I can't see any circumstance why I would ever do this despite being eligible.

Comment

Er no it hasn't. No one knows which track to take
                  It's going to be entertaining over the next few years.
                  Cretinistan, a small country no one has heard of, where everyone is interbred and looks like a ?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                    And that's Remainers in a nutshell. I can't see any circumstance why I would ever do this despite being eligible.
                    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Cretinistan, a small country no one has heard of, where everyone is interbred and looks like a ?
                    Note the correspondence

Joking aside, now I don't need to do a "Golden Visa" thingy for retirement, options have opened up and I can enjoy the Brexit shennanigans with some peace of mind.
                    It's going to be interesting since it looks like the Hammond-Johnson camp, correctly in IMHO, see the single market as indispensable while the Davies-Wot'shisname camp want a hard Brexit.
                    Last edited by CretinWatcher; 30 August 2016, 09:56.

Comment

Joking aside, now I don't need to do a "Golden Visa" thingy for retirement, options have opened up and I can enjoy the Brexit shennanigans with some peace of mind.
                      And we can enjoy Brexit, safe in the knowledge another tiresome Bremoaner has left these shores.

Comment

Working...
                      X