• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

short GBP position
    Wonder how many on the PMI study did the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      In the long run, we are all dead.
      Looking on the bright side, as ever, WFLCS.

And as I remarked to someone only yesterday, there's no pockets on shrouds.

Comment

Although he added that the "confidence shock from the Leave vote might wear off over the coming months".
        I sincerely hope so.
        ...Still, makes a few Bemoaners happy in their overseas BTLs.
        Once again GB9 makes no sense. I can only assume the appreciation he's receiving are from equally dim individuals

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Until admin decides to block non-uk ip addresses to cut out the whineing a few months hence
        FTFY
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Seems like they can't stop the petulant moaning.

They value being proved correct in their dire assertions over the success of their country, and will talk us into a recession in order to achieve it.
          I get up...

Comment

Originally posted by ClothCap View Post
            Seems like they can't stop the petulant moaning.

They value being proved correct in their dire assertions over the success of their country, and will talk us into a recession in order to achieve it.
            Displaying the bad loser mentality that is synonymous with their arrogance.
            The country shall prevail despite their tiresome negativity and their bleating will be consigned to the dustbin of insignificance that it fully deserves.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It's pretty obvious that a major change like Brexit is going to cause uncertainty in the short term (which could be 12 months or so).

That's going to impact sentiment. Hiring may slow down too, as companies adopt a wait and see approach.

So no big surprises.

Bremoaners can run around for a bit longer shouting the sky is falling.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Comment

They are just jealous we have left and they are left holding the Baby.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Bremoaners can run around for a bit longer shouting the sky is falling.
                  Well they keep telling us that the big danger is "uncertainty". I suppose that is why we can be certain of the fact that they will continue to tediously moan on endlessly for years to come. It is the most helpful solution their tiny imaginations can stretch to I suppose.
                  Good job fewer and fewer people are listening.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Whilst running around a European economic basket case panic-buying a house like a headless chicken
                    I get up...

Comment

Originally posted by ClothCap View Post
                      Whilst running around a European economic basket case panic-buying a house like a headless chicken
                      Who could you possibly mean
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X