• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im still waiting to learn how the UK is meant to be successful if its biggest market is suddenly taken away, given the obvious weaknesses in the economy like a small industrial sector, twin deficits and excessive debt.
    All I hear is the braying of donkeys who've fooked up their own children's prospects.
    Not going to affect me much, so I will just sit back and laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by ClothCap View Post
      ... Talk us into a recession...
      Ah, the new meme of the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
        Im still waiting to learn how the UK is meant to be successful if its biggest market is suddenly taken away, given the obvious weaknesses in the economy like a small industrial sector, twin deficits and excessive debt.
        All I hear is the braying of donkeys who've fooked up their own children's prospects.
        It's not our biggest market and it won't be taken away.

Comment

It does seem to be affecting you very much, already and I haven't seen too many jovialities, from yourself, about it
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            It does seem to be affecting you very much, already and I haven't seen too many jovialities, from yourself, about it
            Not really, I just have to bring forward my retirement a little bit.
            In a way Brexit just focused my mind a bit.
            And when I say laugh, I mean bitterly since the ruination of a country is not really a laughing matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
              It's not our biggest market and it won't be taken away.

Comment

Not going to affect me much,
                True enough, there will always be villages short of a resident idiot!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

In a way Brexit just focused my mind a bit.
                  Someone would have to borrow the Hubble telescope to even FIND your miniscule mind. "Focusing" it would be a whole new level of difficult!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Someone would have to borrow the Hubble telescope to even FIND your miniscule mind. "Focusing" it would be a whole new level of difficult!

I don't wish to questioned the mind of a staunch hard dim brexitier, but don't you mean microscope?
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      I don't wish to questioned the mind of a staunch hard dim brexitier, but don't you mean microscope?

You've got be extraordinarily thick if you provide material for Lord Haw Haw.

Comment

Working...
                      X