• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Of course it is a possibility
    Good. So we agree.
    So all I said in the post you took umbrage to is that I am planning for that eventuality.
    How it affects anyone else doesn't bother me, especially as I didn't vote for it.

HTH, BIDI
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Indeed, so Brexit might be the catalyst we need.
      Interesting times ahead...
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Good. So we agree.
        So all I said in the post you took umbrage to is that I am planning for that eventuality.
        How it affects anyone else doesn't bother me, especially as I didn't vote for it.

HTH, BIDI
        It is also a possibility that the UK will prosper better under Brexit. if you check back at your posts on this or any other thread you give no ground on any argument.

You are probably better planning for someone to stick dynamite up your arse as this is a more likely eventuality than any of your predictions about Brexit.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

It is also a possibility that the UK will prosper better under Brexit.

It is indeed a possibility, but one that is vanishingly small in my opinion.
          An opinion that has been formed by weighing up the evidence about the relative strengths and weaknesses of the UK economy.
          Of course I could be wrong. Maybe we will find out.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

It is indeed a possibility, but one that is vanishingly small in my opinion.
            An opinion that has been formed by weighing up the evidence about the relative strengths and weaknesses of the UK economy.
            Of course you could be wrong but you will never admit it. Arguments on here are never about "weighing evidence". They are about personal issues and selecting "evidence" to support an entrenched position.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Of course you could be wrong but you will never admit it. .

Do you understand basic English?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Do you understand basic English?
                Let me explain for the benefit of the intellectually challenged and non english speaking communities: admitting that you could be wrong is very different from admitting that you are actually wrong.

Comment

Let me explain for the benefit of the intellectually challenged and non english speaking communities: admitting that you could be wrong is very different from admitting that you are actually wrong.
                  You're really are fick, aren't you?
                  "I could be wrong" means exactly what it says. Time will tell.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes the catalyst for multinationals to move elsewhere.
                    probably how would multinationals be able to cope without evading tax by using EU loopholes or using cheap labour in Eastern Europe?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

[QUOTE=sasguru;2312159]You're really are fick, aren't you?
                      "I could be wrong" means exactly what it says. Time will tell

This rather proves my point. saying you "could be wrong" is not the same as admitting you are wrong. it in fact gives the impression that your view is subjective but you have no intention whatsoever of ever admitting that you are wrong. You have just used this as a crude means of sidestepping my original point.
                      Last edited by DodgyAgent; 19 September 2016, 14:00.

Comment

Working...
                      X