• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Dreadfully sad. I wonder what his last words were.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I wonder if Big Bang Theory will pay tribute
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What ?? Jim Bowen: Former Bullseye host and comedian dies at 80 - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Stephen Hawking
          Boris Johnson is blaming the Russians
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

He's gone to the Great Oche in the Sky. Been enjoying the Bullseye reruns on Challenge, jesus the early 80's fashions.

Super Smashing Great, 'ere's what you could have won.

RIP Jim.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

St. Peter, opening the pearly gates: “Let’s see where you could have gone…”

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                St. Peter, opening the pearly gates: “Let’s see where you could have gone…”

(I still wonder how they managed to split a new kitchen.)

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Stephen Hawking
                  Two of the great minds of our generation gone in the same day...
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    He lived far longer than expected. 76 isn't a bad age. I read his book "A Brief History of Time" - I found the beginning and the end singularly pointless.
                    Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                    Considering his health issues he had a remarkable life-span, two wives and three children.
                    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Indeed, didn't they expect him to die in his twenties.

Interestingly, there's a cross-over as I'm sure I read SH went to one of Billy Graham's 'gigs' in a biography.
                    Either no-one picked up on my multi-dimensional humour or the posters here are more intelligent than I thought.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Either no-one picked up on my multi-dimensional humour or the posters here are more intelligent than I thought.
                      Good effort though, they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer on here

Comment

Working...
                      X