• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are too many over here. SEnd em all home.....

Comment

Do we really need "official" numbers to see/hear how many immigrants there are in the UK?

Comment

We have a new Polish delicatessen opened in town.

Seems to be doing a roaring trade.
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Easily pleased me

Designer James Fridman trolls social media users who ask him to edit their images | Daily Mail Online

A chappie who edits people's photos and takes their requests literally

and one for the Pussy ladies

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This thread is just an excuse to look at womens bodies. Should I be outraged?

Comment

I must be getting old or something but why the hell would you want to put a tattoo on a body like that! That's just smokin' as it is.

But anyway... These funny photo edits make me LOL so hard...

One of the first I saw, and still possibly the funniest, was the guy on the BMX started back in 2000. It's funny because it wasn't an internet artform back then and the OP get's really frantic throughout the exchange.

Can someone here fix the redeye in my pic? - Bodybuilding.com Forums
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

why is MF so thin in that picture?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  why is MF so thin in that picture?
                  That's AtW without his Sofa.

MF is here

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    I must be getting old or something but why the hell would you want to put a tattoo on a body like that! That's just smokin' as it is.

But anyway... These funny photo edits make me LOL so hard...

One of the first I saw, and still possibly the funniest, was the guy on the BMX started back in 2000. It's funny because it wasn't an internet artform back then and the OP get's really frantic throughout the exchange.

Can someone here fix the redeye in my pic? - Bodybuilding.com Forums
                    Stop it..... you're killing me.........

Comment

When are the Mail going to rebrand as "Best of Reddit"? It seems like about 90% of what they publish these days is just lifted directly off there.

Comment

Working...
                      X