• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to weep! Shona flogged her home and jewellery to pay for her daughter's £100,000 education. Now the defiant teen's dropped out of school... for a bar job in Magaluf  | Daily Mail Online

<snigger>

Should have sent her to the local comp and taught her to work hard.

Comment

Trouble is you have no idea what she would have turned out like at the local comp some are good, some not so good - you can't beat yourself up thinking it was all wasted money , all you can do is what you thought was best at the time & then let them get on with their lives
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        WTF is a "modeliser"
        Leo is shagging his way through lots of beautiful models and someone who looks like a bag of nails is complaining about it.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

big people need love too

Substantia Jones photographs nude plus-size women and men for Adipositivity Project | Daily Mail Online

'Fat people are worthy of love': Nude photo series celebrates plus-size couples enjoying intimate moments
          Substantia Jones, who is based in New York, photographed couples of different races and sizes, as well as LGBT couples, for her photo series
          The images are part of her Adipositivity Project, which aims to demonstrate that all love is beautiful

Comment

The bigger the cushion,
            The better the pushin'

Comment

big people need love too
              Fat ladies. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

we got you bang to rights

Billion-dollar startup Zenefits bans employees from drinking in the office ' | Daily Mail Online

'No sex in the office': Billion-dollar San Francisco startup has to ban rowdy employees from drinking, smoking and having sexual liaisons on its premises
                Incoming CEO of Zenefits, David Sacks, banned alcohol in the office
                Emails sent to staff last summer surfaced this week about how 'several used condoms were found in the stairwell' after office drinks
                The alcohol ban, which Sacks announced last week, is a move to clean up the company's corporate culture
                Sacks said 'it is too difficult to define and parse what is ''appropriate'' versus ''inappropriate'' drinking in the office'
                Zenefits was valued last May at $4.5 billion

Comment

Turned out nice again

Belgium abandons Schengen with guards patrolling road checkpoints with France | Daily Mail Online

Europe migrant crisis: Razor wire fence failing in Hungary - BBC News

Migrant crisis: Greece rejects 'EU lies' over border controls - BBC News

Comment

Border controls between Germany and the Netherlands have been on-going for years before any of this hullabaloo. I recall my turkish taxi driver being stopped as we crossed the border into Germany from Eindhoven.

The attitude is to take precaution rather than to plea ignorance.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

It's actually been in the news on US websites that German border guards come on coaches and demand passports particularly of those who are non-white.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X