• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official Labour leadership thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Give it a rest. Change the record. Etc.
    Agreed.

Also, this slavish rhetoric of "I don't care if Labour would make things much worse, the Tories promised they wouldn't do this so I want to punish them" is just stupid.

It's like saying, "This plumber quoted me £50, now he says it would be £75, so I'm going to sack him and get another guy who will take twice as long and charge me £200 - that'll teach him".

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
      Corbyn is a friend of the IRA, Christina Kirchner, Hamas, and a long list of other undesirables.

The only reason you can't find Cameron shaking Gaddafi's hand is because on one hand Cameron was nobody at the time when a lot of business was made with known terrorist who killed a lot of British citizens.

But not all lost, here is a photo of Cameron shaking hand with another terrorist -

Comment

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

The only reason you can't find Cameron shaking Gaddafi's hand is because on one hand Cameron was nobody at the time when a lot of business was made with known terrorist who killed a lot of British citizens.

But not all lost, here is a photo of Cameron shaking hand with another terrorist -

You are moaning a lot about all the parties. Would you like a communist party to come to power ?
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Complaining that Cameron met with Putin nicely demonstrates just how much credibility your arguments deserve.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Complaining that Cameron met with Putin nicely demonstrates just how much credibility your arguments deserve.
              I have to say Putin has gone down a bit in my estimation after seeing that...
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                Does Corbyn believe in AGW?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Yes if it gets him votes......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Bullet point 3

Jeremy Corbyn launches

And he doesn't own a car, and cycles everywhere.

Unlike his brother Piers who runs a private weather-forecasting business and who in 2008 wrote

"CO2 has never driven, does not drive and never will drive weather or Climate. Global warming is over and it never was anything to do with CO2. CO2 is still rising but the world is now cooling and will continue to do so."
                    Which was not exactly the most accurate prediction ever made, 2014 was the warmest year in the surface temperature records, and 2015 is on track to be warmer still.

2015 and 2016 set to break global heat records, says Met Office | Environment | The Guardian
                    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                      You are moaning a lot about all the parties. Would you like a communist party to come to power ?
                      If I was its Dear Leader... yep!
                      Last edited by AtW; 14 September 2015, 13:54.

Comment

Working...
                      X