• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official Labour leadership thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I redistribute the not inconsiderable wealth of contractors.
    Osborne, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      I do, I donate to charity and have helped my extended family £Ks
      You help your family??? Mr Corbyn won't like that.

You are perpetuating a privileged elite.

You should be helping other people's families.

It's only fair.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post

It's only fair.
        You don't know how big his family is.

Remember not everyone has a nuclear family.....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post

It's only fair.
          Citation?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            He is anti war by supporting enemies of Britain whether they be Russia, IRA, Hezbollah, Hamas. If you think for a minute that pacifism is the answer to everything then maybe you should argue what Britain should have done in the face odf Hitler. His way of "de escalating" war is to submit to the demands of the terrorists and oppressors
            here you go. His associations hardly a representation of balanced debate Why is no one asking about Jeremy Corbyn
            I cannot see for the life of me where he has ever challenged the behaviour, policies and actions of any of the dodgy terrorist groups he has engaged with.
            one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. You mention Hezbollah and Hamas in the same light many would mention Israel and Saudi Arabia. Your Bush/Blair us vs them mentality doesn't achieve anything. At the moment there is only 1 or 2 "terrorist" groups for which it is not possible to talk to - IS/Al-Qaeda. Having said that it could be easily said that no matter how much we "talk" to Israel they never seem to change their policies.... Even the extremist muppet Blair managed to do a deal with the IRA for Christ's sake!

Your problem is you fail to see the other side, for however much I disagree with you, I still try and understand why you would see Israel are somehow the "good guys" in the region.

You have the typical war mongering attitude whereas Corbyn has the a more open-minded, long-term and peace making view of the world. I'd take his over your pathetic nonsense any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. You mention Hezbollah and Hamas in the same light many would mention Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Iran hails Jeremy Corbyn for 'shaking the British ruling class' - Telegraph

Question for Korbyn - would he shake hand of Salman Rushdie? Would he send him back to Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                You can do enormous good with it, or you can be a selfish €unt.
                money is the root of all good.

No such thing as being a selfish £unt with your own money.

Comment

Working...
                X