• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    Can I ask the "Yessers" this question:

What does "Fair" mean to you?
    All the oil.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      just imagine a hung scots parliament, SNP coalition tie with labour

and the single tory has the deciding vote
      You're forgetting the Greens and Independents. I've explained already how the Tories got an extra 1,000 police on the streets due to negotiation on the budget. The Scottish parliament will work out better for the Scottish people when it is in control of all it's finances.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
        We will have a navy. We will get our share of the assets of the MoD and will use our skilled workers on the Clyde to build the surface ships we need to protect our waters.

HTHBIDI
        No you won't, all those 'UK eyes only' jobs will becoming south as will any ITAR stuff. When you become a third world economy you may get some metal bashing for a few rupees.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/what...ence-industry/
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
          Sweden has the cheapest AND fastest internet in the world. You are buying the scare stories being fed to you because you have a weak mind and are an imbecile.

How did Sweden overcome economics, is it a miracle? Or is it more likely a sheep knows more about economic than you?

HTH
          Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          No it doesn't. If a simple ranking table confuses you why should you be trusted to interpret anything more complicated?
          No comeback? Or are you ready to admit that you just made something up because it suited your argument?
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by JustinTime View Post
            Yes, this was my thinking some time ago, but the true plan was shamefully hidden from the scottish (sic) people.
            Why do you keep putting down the Scottish people by using "scottish people (sic)"? Don't you realise this is the act of a Quisling?

Comment

You're forgetting the Greens and Independents. I've explained already how the Tories got an extra 1,000 police on the streets due to negotiation on the budget. The Scottish parliament will work out better for the Scottish people when it is in control of all it's finances.
              So no CU?

Comment

Why do you keep putting down the Scottish people by using "scottish people (sic)"? Don't you realise this is the act of a Quisling?
                Very good.

Comment

How else should one describe the little scottishers?
                  Traitors, or maybe traitors?
                  Error 404: Signature not found.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    No comeback? Or are you ready to admit that you just made something up because it suited your argument?
                    MY point was it's cheaper then the UK, and Sweden is a small country, this destroyed your niave economic arguments.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                      MY point was it's cheaper then the UK, and Sweden is a small country, this destroyed your niave economic arguments.

HTH
                      So it's OK for me to make anything up that might support my argument?
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X