• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Yes politicians are threatening revenge on BP and the banks after a yes vote. That is the kind of small minded spiteful people they are when the hope mask slips.
    Links? Or just more pish?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      OG, you, like the rest of us don't actually know for a fact that there will be or there won't be. I believe there will be, you don't.

You also have no idea what your UK party leaders may or may not agree to post yes vote (if there is one).

Don't trot out any 'political suicide' messages either, because going to war with Iraq was political suicide, so was ICT visas and offshoring, so was Clegg forming a coalition with Cameron and numerous other things.
      Nobody has a crystal ball so I guess you're saying anything is possible. So what you're saying is that there is a risk that there won't be a currency union.

What's your plan B?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        OG, you, like the rest of us don't actually know for a fact that there will be or there won't be. I believe there will be, you don't.

You also have no idea what your UK party leaders may or may not agree to post yes vote (if there is one).

Don't trot out any 'political suicide' messages either, because going to war with Iraq was political suicide, so was ICT visas and offshoring, so was Clegg forming a coalition with Cameron and numerous other things.
        Is this the war that our Scottish leaders took us into? And how else were the parties expected to organise themselves when not one had a clear majority?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          He's talking about deep fried mars bars.
          Scooterscot classifies them as a sex toy.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
            Links? Or just more pish?
            Jim Sillars @NaeFear · 20h

On road #margomobile. Picking up boycott of orgs forming. First tgts J Lewis, Waitrose BP petrol stns #indyref

Your default position is to disbelieve anything that is told to you.

Comment

Jim Sillars @NaeFear · 20h

On road #margomobile. Picking up boycott of orgs forming. First tgts J Lewis, Waitrose BP petrol stns #indyref

Your default position is to disbelieve anything that is told to you.
              Unless it's a poll with a Yes majority or a rumour of 1.5 million people signing a declaration.

Fortunately, I am sure you don't simply believe the stuff you want to and ignore the rest.

Comment

And I thought that European politicians asking for boycotts of peoples businesses was consigned to the last century.

They can't even see the level of craziness their nationalism has taken them to.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Nobody has a crystal ball so I guess you're saying anything is possible. So what you're saying is that there is a risk that there won't be a currency union.

What's your plan B?
                  No, I rather think you missed the point I was making. I (again, try to keep up this time) fully believe there will be a CU. You 100% believe there won't be.

As neither of us will be on the negotiating teams, we'll just need to wait and see who was correct, assuming, first, that there is a yes vote.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Cameron's fallback position will be to wait until next Friday when half of Scotland is pished. Then invade the Shetlands.

Comment

And I thought that European politicians asking for boycotts of peoples businesses was consigned to the last century.

They can't even see the level of craziness their nationalism has taken them to.
                      But inside their heads it must be fever pitch. A whole lifetime leading up to this, and they are unexpectedly within touching distance of liberty, if only they can silence the Quislings.

It's a cracking campaign to watch, but pretty sad for democratic debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X