• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

I know what I don't want - obvious Russian propaganda amplification
    Hopefully RT will be banned on the air, so the fools will have to look to YouTube, Facebook, TikTok or whatever for their conspiracy theories.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Once RT is finally banned in the UK, could mods also ban anybody posting links from their propagnda sites?

Should be also blocked in the UK just like pirate music sites are.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Once RT is finally banned in the UK, could mods also ban anybody posting links from their propagnda sites?

Should be also blocked in the UK just like pirate music sites are.
        You just need to report their posts for spreading conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          You just need to report their posts for spreading conspiracy theories.
          Or just use words "Mo Ron", covers a much broader spectrum of online posted falsehoods

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ssian-invasion

Which other countries will be drawn into the conflict?

In a bid to justify the attack, Putin claimed “A hostile anti-Russia is being created on our historic lands.”

“We have taken the decision to conduct a special military operation,” he said, in what amounted to a declaration of war. He claimed it was for the “demilitarisation and denazification” of Ukraine, echoing a theme of Kremlin propaganda, the false claim that the Kyiv government is controlled by the far right.

“We do not intend to occupy Ukraine,” he said, and he had a chilling warning for other nations.

“To anyone who would consider interfering from the outside: if you do, you will face consequences greater than any you have faced in history. All relevant decisions have been taken. I hope you hear me,” he said.
            Last edited by _V_; 24 February 2022, 08:12.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

As Putin’s words were being broadcast and the first detonations were being reported, the UN security council was holding an emergency session, chaired by Russia itself, which holds the rotating presidency.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

"To anyone who would consider interfering from the outside: if you do, you will face consequences greater than any you have faced in history. All relevant decisions have been taken. I hope you hear me,” he said.
                I'm sure those are the exact words written the last time WTFH perma-banned someone

Comment

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Don't panic...
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      Don't panic...
                      Just as I was thinking it was quicker to cycle, a cyclist appeared weaving in and out of traffic.

Comment

Working...
                      X