• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Sea of glass do you?
    So Grand designs spells the end of the world?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2140730

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Alternatively, John had imbibed too many magic mushrooms.
    I never was quite sure why the church included it. There apparently was quite some debate.

Maybe they are all on magic mushrooms?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Jesus swept all that old stuff away.

Not got anything NT? Revelation? Bobs of the apocalypse?
      Interestingly (for me anyways) I have been looking into this as well. Not sure why.

Revelations 16 12 Revelation 16:12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, so that the way would be prepared for the kings from the east.
      So this has now actually happened :

A new Turkish aggression against Syria: Ankara suspends pumping Euphrates

The Turkish government recently cut off the flow of the Euphrates River, threatening primarily Syria but also Iraq with a major water crisis. Al-Akhbar found out that the water level in Lake Assad has dropped by about six meters, leaving millions of Syrians without drinking water.
      In revelation 9 14-15 we have

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
      So according to bible prophecy, in a nutshell we have 4 major prophecies :

A peace plan for the middle east.
      Construction of Israel's third temple.
      The mark of the beast.
      A war that originates from the Euphrates river.

HTH
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

This is warming up nicely.

War Drums Beating: Bulgaria Blocks Russian Access To Its Airspace For Syria Flights | Zero Hedge

On Monday we flagged a notable escalation in the build up to the geopolitical “main event” in Syria where, thanks largely to the West’s ambition to break Gazprom’s leverage over Europe, the US and Russia are one “accidental” run-in away from taking the “proxy” out of the term “proxy war.”

With the Kremlin now ramping up its military presence around the Assad stronghold of Latakia, the US is scrambling to do anything and everything in its power to slow the Russian build up - including putting pressure on Greece to deny Russia the use of its airspace for supply flights to Syria.

This isn’t the first time Greece has found itself in the middle of Cold War 2.0, as Athens (and notably Panagiotis Lafazanis) used Greece’s geographical position to field competing gas pipeline bids from Washington and Moscow during the height of the country’s fraught bailout negotiations.

So while we wait for Greece to pick a side between the US and Russia by either allowing Moscow to use its airspace on the way to supplying Assad or else snubbing the Kremlin and jeopardizing a potentially lucrative gas deal, at least one country has been quick to make a decision: Bulgaria...

Comment

31st July 2014 02:18
          suityou01

Default World war 3 now imminent
          imminent
          ˈɪmɪnənt/Submit
          adjective
          about to happen.
          "they were in imminent danger of being swept away"
          synonyms: impending, at hand, close, near, approaching, fast approaching, coming, forthcoming, on the way, about to happen, upon us, in store, in the offing, in the pipeline, on the horizon, in the air, in the wind, brewing, looming, looming large; threatening, menacing; expected, anticipated; informalon the cards
          "there was speculation that a ceasefire was imminent"
          *Checks watch*

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Episode 807 RT

25:25 minutes in.

Comment

Scary tulip: End of the world fears sparked by 'blood moon' and meteor strike prophecy - Science - News - The Independent

Joel 2:31:

"And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come."
              Acts 2:20:

"The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord."
              Revelation 6:12:

"[...] and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood".
              Gospel of John, chapter 11, verse 35:

Jesus wept!
              As funny as RT and ZeroHedge: http://www.amazon.com/Four-Blood-Moo...ur+Blood+Moons
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Mod, please rename this thread to 'Religious mumblings and Bollux'

TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Mod, please rename this thread to 'Religious mumblings and Bollux' TIA.
                  That's already used up for Java vs C#

HTH

Comment

And it came to pass that speculation was no more from the East, and there was much celebration
                    Book of ATW 16:4
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      Book of RT 16:9
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X