• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our savior is here

http://tinyurl.com/p9y7e9g

But not sure it was alien ufo or usa ufo

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

And it came to pass that ejaculation was from the hand, and there was much celebration

Book of ATW 16:4
      FTFY
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        And it came to pass that ejaculation was from the hand onto the sofa, and there was much celebration

Book of ATW 16:4
        FTFY

Comment

I reckon the Americans are getting onto a war footing. I work near a US base which has a firing range attached and normally about once a month they have practice which lasts a day however this week they've been letting off ordinance like there is no tomorrow, for the past four days, all day. Quite loud high explosives as well (its also a tank base.)
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I reckon the Americans are getting onto a war footing. I work near a US base which has a firing range attached and normally about once a month they have practice which lasts a day however this week they've been letting off ordinance like there is no tomorrow, for the past four days, all day. Quite loud high explosives as well (its also a tank base.)
            Maybe they are going to defend the UK borders against immigrants?

Comment

Our non-elected overlord Junker is offering visas to Ukrainians. Once again feeding his expansionist ambitions while needlessly poking the Russian bear with a sharp stick. Meanwhile, he doesn't seem to have noticed the migration crisis.

Comment

A lot of rumblings coming from Salisbury Plain this morning too.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
                  Our non-elected overlord Junker is offering visas to Ukrainians. Once again feeding his expansionist ambitions while needlessly poking the Russian bear with a sharp stick. Meanwhile, he doesn't seem to have noticed the migration crisis.
                  No he's not, he's backing it but:

“The commission intends to propose, by the end of the year, visa-liberalisation, but the [final] decision has to be made by member states”
                  And don't forget that the Ukraine lifted this restriction for EU members:

Ukraine unilaterally lifted visa requirements for EU citizens after its Orange Revolution.
                  The USA haven't...

Comment

Maybe the 'use by' date on a bunch of Eye-raq era ammo is up?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Maybe the 'use by' date on a bunch of Eye-raq era ammo is up?
                      That's what we were discussing yesterday while sitting outside in the sun having a fag and coffee break, or they need to use the quarterly budget up

Comment

Working...
                      X