• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Did it occur to you that ballistic missiles can't be used on short ranges? They are designed for inter-continental strikes.
    Nuclear-armed cruise missiles can though ..
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Nuclear-armed cruise missiles can though ..
      Those Russian subs don't have cruise missiles, only ballistic - it's a strategic deterrence equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Which leads you to conclude what?
        Physics, is it good enough for you?

Comment

Physics, is it good enough for you?
          I was hoping for a Geography lesson.

In other news

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...ncidents-syria

At a news conference, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Russia was sending equipment to help Assad fight Islamic State. Russian servicemen were in Syria, he said, primarily to help service that equipment and teach Syrian soldiers how to use it.

Russia was also conducting naval exercises in the eastern Mediterranean, he said, describing the drills as long-planned and staged in accordance with international law.

Lavrov blamed Washington for cutting off direct military-to-military communications between Russia and NATO over the Ukraine crisis, saying such contacts were "important for the avoidance of undesired, unintended incidents".

"We are always in favor of military people talking to each other in a professional way. They understand each other very well," Lavrov said. "If, as (U.S. Secretary of State) John Kerry has said many times, the United States wants those channels frozen, then be our guest."
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Those Russian subs don't have cruise missiles, only ballistic - it's a strategic deterrence equipment.
            Maybe a counter the yanks wanting to put their nukes in the UK?

I love how they are so concerned for our wellbeing...
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              Maybe a counter the yanks wanting to put their nukes in the UK?
              How exactly strategic nuclear sub with ballistic missiles located in Mediterranean sea full of NATO vessels be of any use??? Look at the map -

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sy...7546f4882af620

US wants to put cruise missiles in UK rather than ballistic, if you don't understand the difference (which is very much obvious) then go read up on the subject.

Comment

How exactly strategic nuclear sub with ballistic missiles located in Mediterranean sea full of NATO vessels be of any use??? Look at the map -

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sy...7546f4882af620

US wants to put cruise missiles in UK rather than ballistic, if you don't understand the difference (which is very much obvious) then go read up on the subject.
                Watch it sonny, it's your lot stirring the tulip in Syria.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Watch it sonny, it's your lot stirring the tulip in Syria.
                  They are not my lot.

Comment

Originally posted by atw View Post
                    they are not my lot.
                    Ах, да они.

Comment

What is wrong with Russians in Syria? They can't do any worse than the West in the middle East.

Comment

Working...
                      X