• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Indian recruitment consultancies operating in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    You think the guys working with the end client isn't well-spoken and credible then?
    Who knows. Not in my experience, and do you want to take that risk?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
      J C Associates

In recent years they've been spamming me from 100% indian named operatives. As recently as 2019 they had English named agents.
      Why do I think they're now an Indian agency? Some of them haven't even bothered to update their email signatures.

I've swapped the agents name with a fake name. Everything else is real.
      I can confirm, after looking through my outlook search facility that this is correct. eteam appeared to be using an english random name generator and then from about mid-2021 the english names were dropped but the spam levels increased.

Have a read of the google reviews of eteam - caveat emtor.......

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
        How to tell an agent call is going to go terribly

*ring ring*

*answer*

Hello?

*pause*

*sound of phone being taken off hook*

".....hellooooooo? I'm from InfoTekSysMegaTech Systems, am I speaking with Ms. PerfectStorm?"

"Oh yes, I'm not looking for any jobs thank you"

"OK... well in that case I have a new job opportunity in Edin-burg, are you interested in this job opportunity"

After a while you get to know when a call isn't worth your trouble in the first 3 secs or so
        Edin-burg - England is how they usually day it

Comment

I find it helps to block the numbers on your phone as you go, but it feels a bit like The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Comment

Working...
          X