• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Indian recruitment consultancies operating in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Shouldn't this be a 'sticky' post with the main list of these time wasters on the first page so people can easily reference? That last list I believe was updated on page 26 of the post:-

    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ing-uk-26.html

    Comment


      Page 32 was last update from BigDataPro.

      qh

      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

      I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

      Comment


        Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
        Page 32 was last update from BigDataPro.

        qh
        this thread's a waste of time and should be retired.
        Along with 'state of the market'.

        See You Next Tuesday

        Comment


          J C Associates

          In recent years they've been spamming me from 100% indian named operatives. As recently as 2019 they had English named agents.
          Why do I think they're now an Indian agency? Some of them haven't even bothered to update their email signatures.

          Greetings Cheeseslice,

          My name is Rajpal and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients across North America, Europe, and Asia. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our clients.

          blah blah

          Sincerely yours,
          Rajpal
          Sr. Technical Recruiter
          eTeam Inc.
          rajpal@j-c-associates.co.uk
          I've swapped the agents name with a fake name. Everything else is real.

          Comment


            Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
            J C Associates

            In recent years they've been spamming me from 100% indian named operatives. As recently as 2019 they had English named agents.
            Why do I think they're now an Indian agency? Some of them haven't even bothered to update their email signatures.



            I've swapped the agents name with a fake name. Everything else is real.
            I get exactly the same. As if there isn't enough time wasting in job searching already these days.

            Comment


              I got a call last week from Hirexa stating to offer me a contract at a government based organisation in the UK but they need my ID within the hour. Alarm bells rang as it was clearly an Indian call centre. I do a bit of research and they are not on TrustPilot and there are a few posts saying scam company. They asked whether I could commute to the location on the south coast so clearly don't know the UK as I live in the NW. They called me back about 4 times trying to get my information and in the end I blocked the number.

              A few days later someone from the UK called stating to be from the same company. So I called the "government organisation" to check whether it was legit and they told me that they never use agencies to recruit staff and always recruit using the in-house team and that I wasn't the first person to call them with the same question that week. The UK based guy told me this was rubbish and showed me a screenshot of the email he sent to name@gov.uk so I search for the person on LinkedIn and he doesn't exist.

              Very tempting as the job sounded good, but too many suspicious links, so no thank-you.

              Comment


                Originally posted by eek View Post

                Because cheap, poorly skilled US and UK techs were the foundation of EDS / HP..
                Several EDS staff were escorted from site on my first job for being useless.

                Comment


                  How to tell an agent call is going to go terribly

                  *ring ring*

                  *answer*

                  Hello?

                  *pause*

                  *sound of phone being taken off hook*

                  ".....hellooooooo? I'm from InfoTekSysMegaTech Systems, am I speaking with Ms. PerfectStorm?"

                  "Oh yes, I'm not looking for any jobs thank you"

                  "OK... well in that case I have a new job opportunity in Edin-burg, are you interested in this job opportunity"

                  After a while you get to know when a call isn't worth your trouble in the first 3 secs or so

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
                    How to tell an agent call is going to go terribly

                    *ring ring*

                    *answer*

                    Hello?

                    *pause*

                    *sound of phone being taken off hook*

                    ".....hellooooooo? I'm from InfoTekSysMegaTech Systems, am I speaking with Ms. PerfectStorm?"

                    "Oh yes, I'm not looking for any jobs thank you"

                    "OK... well in that case I have a new job opportunity in Edin-burg, are you interested in this job opportunity"

                    After a while you get to know when a call isn't worth your trouble in the first 3 secs or so
                    Yep - crap phone line quality is always the complete give away.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by eek View Post

                      Yep - crap phone line quality is always the complete give away.
                      oh yes. Crackly and delayed. Never a good sign.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X