• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

State of the Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
    Finished up at a place and loathe to put my CV online as the calls from the "jabappatunity" types are getting me down as it is. Soon, though.
    But what if these opportunities are with 'prestigious clients'?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Bluenose View Post

      they can't fill the roles, only so many people will work at *insert crap London based workplace* et al. for 700pd inside ir35 and those that take these roles will try and get out in short order.
      £700 per day is a very good rate though isn't it?

      Comment


        Originally posted by GJABS View Post

        £700 per day is a very good rate though isn't it?
        Most of the UK would would love to be on £700 a day.

        Those that earn more keep quiet about it if they have any class.

        Comment


          Originally posted by GJABS View Post

          £700 per day is a very good rate though isn't it?
          Not when you can get the same outside ir35

          Comment


            Originally posted by ConsultingTechArchitect View Post

            Not when you can get the same outside ir35
            Which only a small percentage of people can do so GJABs is right, it is.

            Not many people are as good as you are and can swing their dicks on forums.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

            Comment


              Originally posted by TheDude View Post

              Most of the UK would would love to be on £700 a day.

              Those that earn more keep quiet about it if they have any class.
              Which would be Consulting Architect has mentioned it twice tonight alone. Must be one of those uber fantastic guys like FraidyCat
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

              Comment


                Originally posted by GJABS View Post

                £700 per day is a very good rate though isn't it?
                700 inside ir35 is what the Indian outsourcers are currently offering to those wanting to work at a bank in central london.

                Its just over 500 a day outside equivalent, thats not been 'very good' money since about 2006.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Bluenose View Post

                  700 inside ir35 is what the Indian outsourcers are currently offering to those wanting to work at a bank in central london.

                  Its just over 500 a day outside equivalent, thats not been 'very good' money since about 2006.
                  It's probably more than what a bog standard Java Dev is worth though.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Bluenose View Post

                    700 inside ir35 is what the Indian outsourcers are currently offering to those wanting to work at a bank in central london.

                    Its just over 500 a day outside equivalent, thats not been 'very good' money since about 2006.
                    Stupid q: but does that £700 inside include Employer NI or not?
                    I imagine that £700 is post Employer NI, right?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by bballer3221 View Post

                      Stupid q: but does that £700 inside include Employer NI or not?
                      I imagine that £700 is post Employer NI, right?
                      An Inside IR35 rate means assignment fee rate before any and all deductions - so it includes / is pre Employer NI, Holiday Pay and Apprenticeship levy.

                      A post Employer NI rate would usually be called PAYE rate.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X