• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

The sun's in the offing to the east-north-east. Looks like it might not be too bad today

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

Not really been following recently so I trust all are well?

Four seasons in one hour yesterday but today seems more mellow.

Mind how you go.

Comment

Queue at the petrol station leaves me with about five minutes to actually eat lunch, unless I want to leave later

I won't be leaving later...

Comment

Went out with Mrs Eek for lunch (joy of working from home with no deadline panic today)...

£34 for 1 course with a soft drink each for 2 (and it was full)..

I supposedly live in a poor town - Betty's would have been cheaper...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Miserable as sin here, WFH, hung over, have already wanted to kill someone, the only plus side so far was the fry up served desk side
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Went out with Mrs Eek for lunch (joy of working from home with no deadline panic today)...

£34 for 1 course with a soft drink each for 2 (and it was full)..

I supposedly live in a poor town - Betty's would have been cheaper...
                  Harrogate?

If so, one of my old mans favourites
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Sounds like I should have taken that £20 note I found in a puddle 20 years ago to the police station.

But fortunately there was no CCTV around to shop me.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Harrogate?

If so, one of my old mans favourites
                      Nope 40 or so miles north (and I prefer the one in York)..... Cafe: Robineau Patisserie - Wedding cake designers, confectioners & chocolatiers which I know I've linked to before...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X