• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roast lamb for tea - a half-shoulder (blade) from Sainsbury's butchers' counter. Very nice, though I'm not sure it was good enough to justify being about 50p/kilo more expensive than the ones in the fridge. But lamb is always good

I need to get my act together, as I'm meeting a mate down the pub. It's probably wise to go out tonight as, if the football people do their thing successfully tomorrow, I doubt there'll be a drop of beer left undrunk in the city by closing time

Comment

Well there we are then, NCIS NO, NCIS, and Bones eps from this week all watched.

The NCIS one was pretty good.

Bones is Bones. Having started all those years ago, I'll watch it til the dot.

Comment

Comment

Morning all
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

<taps screen>

Is this thing working?

This week we (as in "I") are having roast beef again.

We (as in "I") are having roast beef again coz the chap who does my lamb is in hospital having a brain tumour removed.

Bummer.

Hope he's doing ok, like.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                <taps screen>

Is this thing working?

This week we (as in "I") are having roast beef again.

We (as in "I") are having roast beef again coz the chap who does my lamb is in hospital having a brain tumour removed.

Bummer.

Hope he's doing ok, like.
                I think it's on, but I'm not quite sure.

Comment

I shall tap harder to make sure.

Feck me, I haven't been able to listen to the wireless since 10 this morning.

First we have the doom, gloom & disaster that is Ambridge. (Hint: if you're gonna stab someone, FFS make sure you do a proper job of it).

Then it's "The Reunion" rehashing a programme from 2009 because suddenly it's topical to broadcast something once again.

After that lot, it's amazing half the country isn't hanging from something.

Ho hum.

Comment

Struggling to get motivated...

Comment

Last night's gig went on a tad longer than planned, we were done at 1am instead of 11pm. Aching joints and I'm playing cricket in just over an hour.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X