• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: ok who is it?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ok who is it?"

Collapse

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    So you can be arrested for "wearing dark clothes and being weird" now? We can expect lots of people with mental illness to be picked up by the police then.
    They already are, such are the benefits of "Care in the Community".

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

nah taking the piss out off you is not an obsession you just make it too easy.
    Hmmm, ok ... it's a bit stalky. It's a bit weird. Definitely creepy being obsessed about a virtual stranger on a forum. But if it keeps you happy, then good for you.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You're getting a bit obsessive again Vetty .... you do realise there are other posters on here for you to fantasize about?
    nah taking the piss out off you is not an obsession you just make it too easy.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied

just picked up the complete sweeny series on DVD in a bargain bucket. Looking forward to it.
    Finished the series this month.

Spent a lot of time recalling the cars and how crap they were and remembering the Granada and the Zodiac MkIV.

I'm not sure it holds up as well as the Callan episodes.

For the completists there's Sweeney 1 & 2 and the original Armchair Theatre to peruse.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You're getting a bit obsessive again Vetty .... you do realise there are other posters on here for you to fantasize about?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Rubber is a natural resource.
    just picked up the complete sweeny series on DVD in a bargain bucket. Looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied

Rubber is a natural resource.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Gimpy View Post
    I can neither confirm or deny if it's me. It's just a coincidence that I live near there and like rubber .

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    I can neither confirm or deny if it's me. It's just a coincidence that I live near there.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I wore summit very similar to that on my volunteer day on Monday, me old waterproof motorcycle suit. Except it was light blue.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    It sounds like "presenting to a police officer" is the sort of thing got him in this mess.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    So, a teen has had a "freaky encounter" now with Mr Gimp.
    Ooh-er

But "A man in his 30s has been arrested on suspicion of causing a public nuisance and has been released on bail."
    Shame.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-63421811

Definitely me. I mean one of us..
    Maybe we should have a CUK social and see which of you men leaves really early -
    Conditions of the man's bail include that he must remain home between 21:00 and 06:00 and present to a police officer on request.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    So you can be arrested for "wearing dark clothes and being weird" now? We can expect lots of people with mental illness to be picked up by the police then.

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    So, a teen has had a "freaky encounter" now with Mr Gimp.
    Ooh-er

But "A man in his 30s has been arrested on suspicion of causing a public nuisance and has been released on bail."
    Shame.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-63421811

Definitely me. I mean one of us..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X