• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ok who is it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds like "presenting to a police officer" is the sort of thing got him in this mess.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I wore summit very similar to that on my volunteer day on Monday, me old waterproof motorcycle suit. Except it was light blue.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I can neither confirm or deny if it's me. It's just a coincidence that I live near there.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Gimpy View Post
          I can neither confirm or deny if it's me. It's just a coincidence that I live near there and like rubber .

FTFY
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Rubber is a natural resource.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Rubber is a natural resource.
              just picked up the complete sweeny series on DVD in a bargain bucket. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

FTFY
                You're getting a bit obsessive again Vetty .... you do realise there are other posters on here for you to fantasize about?
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You're getting a bit obsessive again Vetty .... you do realise there are other posters on here for you to fantasize about?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

just picked up the complete sweeny series on DVD in a bargain bucket. Looking forward to it.
                    Finished the series this month.

Spent a lot of time recalling the cars and how crap they were and remembering the Granada and the Zodiac MkIV.

I'm not sure it holds up as well as the Callan episodes.

For the completists there's Sweeney 1 & 2 and the original Armchair Theatre to peruse.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

nah taking the piss out off you is not an obsession you just make it too easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X