• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so endeth today's - leans to one side and rips another one off - lesson. Now go in peace - Jesus, that's ungodly - and spread forth your happiness - Christ, here we go again - in the world.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Or rather, the smell is so evil I wish I could die.

The asphyxiation from my own bum hole has rendered me incapable of movement.
      you sniffed it again just to be sure?

Comment

And now it is tomorrow! That was quick.

It seems barely a minute since it was yesterday.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

shall we play the last post?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            you sniffed it again just to be sure?
            'Sniffed' isn't the word.

There is insufficient oxygen available for me to find the strength to propel myself away from my own eruptions.

Comment

I can do the trumpeting for both of us.

Comment

the last post 15 may:

2006 - 6630
                Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                Zeity, do Daisy Systems still exist?

If not, do you know what happened to them?

2007 - 106846
                Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Thanks luvvie - it can wait - NF said he'd help me at the weekend....
                2009 - 170606

Comment

Just don't light any candles for me or we're both done for.

Comment

'Sniffed' isn't the word.

There is insufficient oxygen available for me to find the strength to propel myself away from my own eruptions.
                    any elements other than wind?

Comment

I don't mean "Smiley checkpoint" in the sense that they cannot pass without a passport.

Maybe I meant "Smiley snapshot".
                      Maybe I meant Smelly nipsypot.

Comment

Working...
                      X