• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Works for me.......
    I'll bet...

Comment

10 minutes to go... Freddy is in fine voice...

"Who wants to live forever"...

Comment

"Don't lose your head"...

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I'll bet...

I belive the phrase you are looking for is

<Kenneth Williams)
          "Ooooooooooh MATRON!"
          </Kenneth Williams>
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

And on that note
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just had a "skills matrix" emailed to me by the agent, so I could summarise my experience.

I don't think it was too unreasonable of me to rate myself as 5 out of 5 for almost everything

Comment

Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Just got back from doing a bit of shopping

Nothing interesting happened.

Comment

Oh, the other pimpette phoned me about this new potential role. I explained that she was too late, and she took it with good grace.

Just shows: the other one responded to my email within ten minutes and got my custom. The other didn't call until two hours later and lost out. Have to be on the ball nowadays...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Just got back from doing a bit of shopping

Nothing interesting happened.

Nothing interesting happened to me either... went for a little stint on the sunbed earlier to try to prepare myself for my holidays... and now I've burnt my tum!
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X