• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Woohoo - contract extension in the bag

And a little rate rise too
      That'll give you more time to bag some further centuries then...

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Woohoo - contract extension in the bag

And a little rate rise too

Comment

Oh dear!

What's the matter realityhack ?
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Having a good day there, RH?

Comment

In my new world order, all HR employees worldwide will die a horrible, gruesome, messy, slow death.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                In my new world order, all HR employees worldwide will die a horrible, gruesome, messy, slow death.
                I don't know - make a statement like that then leave us - will we ever know I wonder?
                Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Followed swiftly by every double glazing salesman, estate agent, and recruitment consultant - for whom I reserve the 'special pit of doom'.

Comment

This 'special pit of doom' consists of a large perspex box, surrounded by a vast auditorium for paying guests. The salesmen/agents/consultants will be placed in this box. The floor of this box is a huge belt sander. I will start the belt motor off slowly, gradually increasing in speed. The walls of this perspex box will be oiled. It will be a great spectacle.

I have stated this before. Rant over.

Comment

Byeee

Comment

Working...
                      X