• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    How are you all this morning? It's a bit cold and foggy here
    Good thanks - it's very cold and foggy here too. What are you up to this weekend?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Good thanks - it's very cold and foggy here too. What are you up to this weekend?
      Not a lot VF - DS is currently showing me how to play Ben 10 on his DS (Heatblast looks a lot like ED!) DD just got up.

May venture down the local later.

What about you?
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Not a lot VF - DS is currently showing me how to play Ben 10 on his DS (Heatblast looks a lot like ED!) DD just got up.

May venture down the local later.

What about you?
        Got some Plan B to do today, and just generally keeping the kids occupied. Gonna try and watch the West Brom game online later (I still haven't learned my lession).

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Got some Plan B to do today, and just generally keeping the kids occupied. Gonna try and watch the West Brom game online later (I still haven't learned my lession).
          Never mind ! - I use to live by the Hawthorns ( Sandwell Road) and on match days always got someone park accross the driveway - you could always tell how well they were doing by how far the cars went down the road.

DD has now joined got here DS ( some kitten game - yawn) Might as well join them and try and see if I can get anywhere on CSI hubby got me last year.

Too cold to take DS ( the real one not the console) to the park as promissed.
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Never mind ! - I use to live by the Hawthorns ( Sandwell Road) and on match days always got someone park accross the driveway - you could always tell how well they were doing by how far the cars went down the road.
            Yeah, it gets really busy around there on matchdays. Many years ago we lived in Great Barr, within walking distance of the ground.

DD has now joined got here DS ( some kitten game - yawn) Might as well join them and try and see if I can get anywhere on CSI hubby got me last year.
            There are some pretty good adventure games for the DS - there's an attorney one that's supposed to be very good. Did you get your adapter card by the way?

Too cold to take DS ( the real one not the console) to the park as promissed.
            Know what you mean, I don't think we'll be venturing far today.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

It's very cold...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Afternoon denizens

It's very cold...
                Hey Nick

Just watching the Wigan vs. West Brom match - looks very foggy up there.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Hey BP

Comment

Working...
                      X