• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could get an iPhone... although that seems a bit silly, given that I bought a new phone a couple of weeks ago.

Or an iPod Touch... except I never use my existing iPod...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      The manufacturer's own online store is "Out of stock"

I'll leave it for another time, then - my creaky old late-eighties CRT will have to carry on for now.

What else could I buy... I feel like treating myself to something expensive to celebrate ExClientCorp's accounts people having finally sorted out the complete balls-up they'd made of my last two invoices.
      See if you were a woman you'd have just bought shoes and a handbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        See if you were a woman you'd have just bought shoes and a handbag.
        Yup, they have it easy

Comment

I could buy some new ink cartridges for my Epson printer.

That'll use up a good amount of cash

Comment

I could buy some new ink cartridges for my Epson printer.

That'll use up a good amount of cash
            Get laser, I did last year and have just gone through demo cartridge (small) that was supplied - took more than a year and I printed a lot, before with ink-jet I barely printed yet I spent on cartridges more than cost of laser printer!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Get laser, I did last year and have just gone through demo cartridge (small) that was supplied - took more than a year and I printed a lot, before with ink-jet I barely printed yet I spent on cartridges more than cost of laser printer!
              I hardly print anything anyway, so I'm not sure it's worth investing in a new printer at the moment. When I do I'll probably go for a laser, though.

Comment

I bought my good laser+scanner for I think £120, that was at least a year ago - you can go even cheaper than that if necessary.

Comment

My Amazon basket is now up to £332.87 - time to proceed to the checkout, I reckon

Comment

Hi ED

I'd have a full restoration job done on my 1989 Orion

Not sure about the rest
                    I'm thinking of looking at a 1989 Golf 1.6 auto...

I went to look at a 1993 Polo 1.3 today, but I think it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

SP
                      got
                      a

Comment

Working...
                      X