• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perhaps something on alexander the great.

Comment

there's a few on the enigma code but which one is the best?

Comment

Anyone.....

I'm beginning to think you're taking me seriously and not seeing this for the piss take that it is.

Comment

maybe i'll get a classic too. i haven't read madam bovary. that one is definitely worth a punt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            So in short....why do blokes get so happy about being the first one to pop someone. I just don't get it.
            neither do i. always sloppy seconds.

Comment

alternatively:

neither do i. always sloppy seconds.

Comment

Anyone.....

I'm beginning to think you're taking me seriously and not seeing this for the piss take that it is.

If you're in the park, take her to the slide, push her on the swing and ask her if she wants to go on the merry-go-round see what happens after that.
                That boy go raaaaaaa
                Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

is that a little faqqer is see behind me?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Have you read the one about the guys who built a computer into a shoe so they could win at roulette in Las Vegas?

And didn't end up buried in the desert...

Can't remember the title but it's quite good.
                    No, but I'll have to see if I can find it - it deserves to go on the list

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X