• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they tried to remove ventilator - but did not work. will try again tomorrow. she is stioll stable but I (obviously) would like her to get better sooner...

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      Actually. I am in possession of the greatest pulling tool known to man.

A Scania. I have this theory that all women secretly want to drive a lorry - just to try it out.

The amount of times I get asked at stores (when I am driving) to let some usually foxy youngster chick take the lorry down the yard and back.

Of course there is a sliding scale of how foxy the person wanting to do said driving is and how willing I am to saying yes. Got to work on the driving position though - needs to be more "Ghost" like.

Plus the good thing about pulling in a wagon is that there is already a bed in there for some bonus.

Come to think of it there is also a microwave, fridge, kettle etc so she can make breakfast the morning after as well. Genius.
      Where can I buy a Scania?

Scania was my plan B until my back went...

Comment

I got one of those emails today telling me I had a Moron Tax rebate, also known as a win on the lottery.

Unfortunately I can't remember my password for their site so I can't log in and find out how much I've won

As I haven't got enough of the main draw numbers for a tenner, I'm assuming it's two quid on Dream Number.

Ho hum

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          did I say? my mother punched a doctor!

Definitely improving then

Comment

So what was this non related stuff?

I assume you read the Lucy thread where I spelt out my issues? My stuff is mostly non work.

At least you are single. You should be happy...
            Lucy thread? My 2 major activities on CUK are TPD and flirting with the girlies. Don't really do much else.

I must admit being single does lead to much less of a head ****. Less sex as well but at least I don't have to remember any dates in particular.

There are a few good reasons why I have been single by choice for well for ******* ever...but not going into those.

vouch for you? you mean your mum?
            You have no idea how much of a smart ass answer I have to that but I can't use it (nothing related to you or nasty).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I got one of those emails today telling me I had a Moron Tax rebate, also known as a win on the lottery.

Unfortunately I can't remember my password for their site so I can't log in and find out how much I've won

As I haven't got enough of the main draw numbers for a tenner, I'm assuming it's two quid on Dream Number.

Ho hum
              just tell CM you won the lottery and can buy her a new negligeee

Comment

Where can I buy a Scania?

Scania was my plan B until my back went...
                www.scania.co.uk ?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Definitely improving then
                  her brother is a doctor - maybe she thought it was him!

Comment

ahh - cheers. Now if you can make I back better I will buy one...

Comment

Lucy thread? My 2 major activities on CUK are TPD and flirting with the girlies. Don't really do much else.

I must admit being single does lead to much less of a head ****. Less sex as well but at least I don't have to remember any dates in particular.

There are a few good reasons why I have been single by choice for well for ******* ever...but not going into those.

You have no idea how much of a smart ass answer I have to that but I can't use it (nothing related to you or nasty).
                      http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...oing-do-3.html
                      runs over a few pages...
                      keep single!

Comment

Working...
                      X