• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Hi Scourer
    hi Nick

pleased you are still here.

how are you?

Comment

What. I get the feeling that no-one here takes me seriously. Its a genius plan.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

seriuosly though, you could charge alot. just dont mention we are all
      We're not all nerds. I am specifically un-nerdy. I have people that can vouch for this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Well this wasn't work realted. Other stuff.

Nothing serious just suprised me off. Must have surprised me more than I thought as I went really unfunny for the afternoon and didn't feel like taking the piss out of the permies.

At one point I seriously thought I was growing a soul.....scary.
        So what was this non related stuff?

I assume you read the Lucy thread where I spelt out my issues? My stuff is mostly non work.

At least you are single. You should be happy...

Comment

What. I get the feeling that no-one here takes me seriously. Its a genius plan.

We're not all nerds. I am specifically un-nerdy. I have people that can vouch for this as well.
          vouch for you? you mean your mum?

well I am a nerd and proud - and I think most here are like me.

Comment

Actually. I am in possession of the greatest pulling tool known to man.

A Scania. I have this theory that all women secretly want to drive a lorry - just to try it out.

The amount of times I get asked at stores (when I am driving) to let some usually foxy youngster chick take the lorry down the yard and back.

Of course there is a sliding scale of how foxy the person wanting to do said driving is and how willing I am to saying yes. Got to work on the driving position though - needs to be more "Ghost" like.

Plus the good thing about pulling in a wagon is that there is already a bed in there for some bonus.

Come to think of it there is also a microwave, fridge, kettle etc so she can make breakfast the morning after as well. Genius.

Comment

hi Nick

pleased you are still here.

how are you?
              Not bad thanks. Pondering my vague unhappiness last night, I came to a realisation or three which gave me a much better perspective on things, so I'm feeling quite a bit more cheerful now

Still looking forward to the drive home tomorrow, though.

Comment

Actually. I am in possession of the greatest pulling tool known to man.

A Scania. I have this theory that all women secretly want to drive a lorry - just to try it out.

The amount of times I get asked at stores (when I am driving) to let some usually foxy youngster chick take the lorry down the yard and back.

Of course there is a sliding scale of how foxy the person wanting to do said driving is and how willing I am to saying yes. Got to work on the driving position though - needs to be more "Ghost" like.

Plus the good thing about pulling in a wagon is that there is already a bed in there for some bonus.

Come to think of it there is also a microwave, fridge, kettle etc so she can make breakfast the morning after as well. Genius.
                I this how you pulled the affair lady?

Comment

vouch for you? you mean your mum?

well I am a nerd and proud - and I think most here are like me.

Comment

Not bad thanks. Pondering my vague unhappiness last night, I came to a realisation or three which gave me a much better perspective on things, so I'm feeling quite a bit more cheerful now

Still looking forward to the drive home tomorrow, though.
                    well done for cheering up - keep going!

of course going home is a good reason to be cheerful anyway.

Comment

did I say? my mother punched a doctor!

Comment

Working...
                      X