• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Not bad thanks. Pondering my vague unhappiness last night, I came to a realisation or three which gave me a much better perspective on things, so I'm feeling quite a bit more cheerful now
    Sounds deep.

Deep is generally a subject that I do not do well. The next time you are in Leicester and want a drink I will be up for it. Usually just head to the Looking Glass for a quiet few.

I'm always cheerful should you need some cheering up. Like the ******* enegizer bunny (or puppet) .... cept this afternoon was a one off.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    just tell CM you won the lottery and can buy her a new negligeee
    Ok, I did have a joke for this one but re-wrote it 5 times. The essential essence of the jokes that that I was going to make out you were insinuating that you needed a lot of money for a lot of fabric. But it just ended up sound like an insult....so I had to pull it from the final cut.

Hopefully you now know a little more about me.

Comment

ahh - cheers. Now if you can make I back better I will buy one...
      Have you ever tried acupuncture for it?

Haven't got the faintest idea if it would do any good, mind. But my school Physics teacher trained in it and became a full-time practitioner after it helped him (not with back problems, admittedly), which suggests to me (given that I know he was a person of scientific mind and intellectual rigour) that it must be of some value, in some cases.

Might be worth a shot...

Comment

Have you ever tried acupuncture for it?

Haven't got the faintest idea if it would do any good, mind. But my school Physics teacher trained in it and became a full-time practitioner after it helped him (not with back problems, admittedly), which suggests to me (given that I know he was a person of scientific mind and intellectual rigour) that it must be of some value, in some cases.

Might be worth a shot...
        tried 6 sessions - one of first things tried - no avail.

best thing is time and exercise. I must stop posting here and do more exercise!

<lies on floor and does chest presses with laptop>

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Usually just head to the Looking Glass for a quiet few.
          I was in there the other night, but only because the O Bar over the road had to close early due to a plumbing emergency

I prefer the O Bar for a late one because they usually have a decent real ale on... I can't be doing with that draughtflow Old Speckled Hen at the Looking Glass

Comment

tried 6 sessions - one of first things tried - no avail.

best thing is time and exercise. I must stop posting here and do more exercise!

<lies on floor and does chest presses with laptop>
            Ah well, just a thought

On to the next best thing - slaughter a virgin at Stonehenge next Vernal Equinox. Should sort you right out

Comment

I was in there the other night, but only because the O Bar over the road had to close early due to a plumbing emergency

I prefer the O Bar for a late one because they usually have a decent real ale on... I can't be doing with that draughtflow Old Speckled Hen at the Looking Glass
              When I have finished playing in silly buggers in Poland near the end of the month it shall be a date!

Comment

e
                v
                e
                n
                i
                n
                g

a
                l
                l
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Ah well, just a thought

On to the next best thing - slaughter a virgin at Stonehenge next Vernal Equinox. Should sort you right out
                  I will try anything! Can I use CM?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof View Post
                    e
                    v
                    e
                    n
                    i
                    n
                    g

a
                    l