• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GBK - great - been there 5 times in last 3 months

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I love salad.
      Weirdo.

Comment

I go a fre meal 5th time - bit of bone in burger on 4th occasion. A very very small piece of bone.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyW View Post
          Weirdo.
          oh well - cant help it. But on red days I do eat meat salad

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Have you tried Fuzzy's yet Nick? There's one in Pall Mall if you fancy it sometime soon (with a beer to wash it down)

It's a full Sunday Roast in;- a bap, a (sorry) salad, or on its own. It's very much a city thing but luckily for us there is one in the west end

http://www.fuzzysgrub.com/

Let me know - I'm in Bond Street
            Not yet, no - I normally grab a bacon roll or suchlike and eat it at my desk, as it gives me a chance to catch up on all the stuff I don't have time to read when posting here - news and such.

One of these days I'll have to leave the office for more than five minutes during the hours of daylight

Comment

I love GBK - it's probably the best thing the Kiwis have done for us ever.

Blue cheese and bacon burger - FTW!
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Anyway, speaking of leaving the office, I'd better be off - the vacuum cleaner cometh

See you later folks

Comment

FTW!
                  pwnd, wkd innit...

Comment

I love GBK - it's probably the best thing the Kiwis have done for us ever.

Blue cheese and bacon burger - FTW!
                    personally I like the shakes - though there is a rival. There is an American cafe at bluewater (eddie's?) that does peanut butter milkshakes! yum...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Anyway, speaking of leaving the office, I'd better be off - the vacuum cleaner cometh

See you later folks
                      Hope you find some plant free food

Comment

Working...
                      X