• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

They appear to stick things like vegetables all over perfectly good meat... I don't eat vegetables... they're what food eats.

I think I'm more in need of something that does have a billion calories in it... man cannot live by salted peanuts alone, sadly
    In that case I suggest the Subway Italian BMT with double cheese on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread. Ask for it toasted with no salad. Very nice

They also do a very good meatball baguette.

Comment

Evening gents (and ladies if any are lurking). What have I stumbled into?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by RandyW View Post
        In that case I suggest the Subway Italian BMT with double cheese on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread. Ask for it toasted with no salad. Very nice

They also do a very good meatball baguette.
        Can't eat cheese... meat's the stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Evening gents (and ladies if any are lurking). What have I stumbled into?
          TPD. I'm surprised you don't recognise it, you've been here before

Comment

Gourmet Burger Kitchen FTW!
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

TPD. I'm surprised you don't recognise it, you've been here before
              Yeah I'm still a bit euphoric over my 'TPD big one' today. It was a cherry popping moment

Comment

Hmmm... their menu appears to use the word "salad" a lot... nothing to put one off one's food like the acrid stench of lettuce

Comment

Yeah I'm still a bit euphoric over my 'TPD big one' today. It was a cherry popping moment
                  Indeed

Comment

Hmmm... their menu appears to use the word "salad" a lot... nothing to put one off one's food like the acrid stench of lettuce
                    Trust me - if you like meat then GBK will sort you out good and proper. The only other place that holds a candle to it is Fuzzy's grub and I don't think they're open in the evening

Comment

Looks like the 50K should come up sometime this weekend... I wonder if I could become the first person to get two consecutive multiples of 10,000

Comment

Working...
                      X