• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    <cups hands round mouth> hellooo!

Comment

or right, even.

Comment

ah hah mr fitz is still with us.

Comment

I'm busy reading lots of interesting documentation on ClientCorp's intranet. It's cutting into my TPD time, but I'm only here until the end of next week, so I have to read it while I still can

Comment

i wonder how many non cuk members regularly come here to read the drivel?

Comment

i guess there must be a fair few who visit once and then never return. but to come back again and again and not be able (or want to) contribute is a weird thing.

Comment

so if you are one of those people - i urge you to become a member and tell us all about it.

Comment

clearly there will be those returning for the special favours bestowed by the legendary fg.

Comment

but my guess is that there are a few uber loons who visit and read tpd regularly without ever uttering a single post.

Comment

and they are unable to utter because they are not members of cuk.

Comment

Working...
                      X