• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah, easting and pretending to work is slowing me down.

Comment

another busy day, but hopefully I will be able to keep up the posting

Comment

Breakfast was Bacon Sarnie with tomato and egg.

OH man that was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Gah, easting and pretending to work is slowing me down.
          pretending to work ??? F' that.... I will start after the first, maybe second cup of coffee

Comment

Anyone want to look over this 70 line SQL that I was given is fine. I don't like SQL and I like nested SQL even less.

THis is not what I was hired for!

Comment

Breakfast was Bacon Sarnie with tomato and egg.

OH man that was good.
              Sounds good... I might pop down to the canteen when it opens at 9 for a sausage barm

Comment

Anyone want to look over this 70 line SQL that I was given is fine. I don't like SQL and I like nested SQL even less.

THis is not what I was hired for!
                Post it in technical ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  pretending to work ??? F' that.... I will start after the first, maybe second cup of coffee
                  Pretending to work is an important part of my day. I'm trying to bag a trip to China.

Old PM that I worked for (my first contract - also the same Client Corp that I am at now) have just gone to China for current Client corp.

I'm tapping him up for a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Post it in technical ?
                    I'd rather spend all day looking at it....increases my invoices.

Comment

Pretending to work is an important part of my day. I'm trying to bag a trip to China.

Old PM that I worked for (my first contract - also the same Client Corp that I am at now) have just gone to China for current Client corp.

I'm tapping him up for a contract.
                      Will you be able to ship your truck

Comment

Working...
                      X