• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I calling it a day now.. Have a fun weekend and I might pop in saturday/sunday for a quick update.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Yes, CPR for a bar manager who collapsed at a club I used to work in. It was my night off; I tried to order a pint off him and instead he got me to help him away from the bar and collapsed
      Soon got him going again, the paramedics carted him off, and I got a free pint
      Yikes, nice one - I stopped some bloke chucking himself in front of a train once - he was very angry.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I suppose when you've got to go, you've got to go... though 53 was a bit young...
        Please don't stop Mr. Z. You are the only one who makes sense in here
        Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Then you've never got REALLY drunk. Such as when Malibu came out.

"What does that go with?"
          "Dunno"
          "Barman, Malibu and the optic on the left. Two of."
          "Barman, Malibu and the optic one in from the left. Two of."
          "I ... want ... to ... die ..."
          I've been deadly drunk on my dad's wine before. Maaan was I rough. I actually had a medical next day and the nurse actually said "this is the first time I could have got away with the 'there's some blood in your alcohol' gag". Funny bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Have you ever, honestly, felt like you could murder someone, and played it out in your mind - literally being so pissed off with someone you could kill them there and then.
            Yes. On the M1 one day about 15 years ago. It had taken about 6 hours to get near Birmingham from London and it was a baking hot summer's day.

A driver cut me up, I tooted the horn and he turned round and wagged his finger at me.

That was all.

And that was when I realised why guns should not be in the hands of the public. If I had had a handgun in the car I WOULD have shot him. Absolutely. No doubt about it.

That realisation scared the living daylights out of me.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              I so know that feeling. Have you ever gone (or attempted to go) all the way across the optics in a bar?
              Yup - when the cricket team I play for won the league and we received the cup, the captain got a pint of beer in the cup then a shot from each of the optics. I was the only one to take 2 drinks from it

Comment

ATTENTION PLEASE

Could BA and Carling please sort out their quotes; it's getting very confusing

Thank you.

Comment

Oi! That was Carling's post!

sorry.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I calling it a day now.. Have a fun weekend and I might pop in saturday/sunday for a quick update.
                    Good luck on Sunday

Have a good 'un

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Good luck with the fight Monkey,I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

ATTENTION PLEASE

Could BA and Carling please sort out their quotes; it's getting very confusing

Thank you.
                      sorry!
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X