• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    His.

I remember him telling me that she'd complained he wasn't bonking her enough...
    Oh, well, not your fault then

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I think she's forgiven you, so:

Kewl! That's pretty!

I wonder if I can use that somehow in my Xmas decorations?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

So when he buggered off abroad for a while, she suddenly decided I might fill a gap...
        Literally and metaphorically

Comment

See, this is why I can never, ever, EVER come to a CUK do. I say stuff on here, and it would be easy to infer the rest.

Comment

It wasn't... one interesting evening in his cups he said he'd like to kill her...
            Nice...
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
              See, this is why I can never, ever, EVER come to a CUK do. I say stuff on here, and it would be easy to infer the rest.
              I;m looking forward tot he Christmas one...I want to see what everyone looks like and stuff...
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
                Is it just me, or when you post your message have a dozen more magically appeared?

How do you keep up? I've got 2 windows open...
                I cope by being anything up to an hour behind the most recent posts. Sometimes I see one of my replies, not realise it's mine and go to reply to it, which is a very sad thing to do. (Not as sad as counting though)
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

It wasn't... one interesting evening in his cups he said he'd like to kill her...
                  But then, if we didn't do stuff like marry, none of this would bother us. I blame the Church.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Kewl! That's pretty!

I wonder if I can use that somehow in my Xmas decorations?
                    That's why they don't let me do graphic design

Comment

I cough the odd one or two up now & again.

Bit like a shiny furball really.
                      Again,

Comment

Working...
                      X