• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Lunch has been the last sausage roll out of the freezer

I'm now actively running down stocks in the freezer, just in case I end up moving soon.
    it'll take two-three months to complete if you buy a place, so no rush

Comment

I popped along to the Town Hall to hear the proclamation (fluffed by the Lady Mayor who definitely wasn't used to that sort of archaic language).

First bed linen load out the WM and the second is now in. I don't have sufficient hanging space to dry the mattress cover so that will have to wait until the fitted sheet is dry. It's currently out in the back garden getting a good bit of breeze so I might be able to do it later.

Other than cleaning the toilet, no other chores have been done. Instead I'm watching the transfer of the Queen to Edinburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

You underestimate what's in NF's freezer...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

I know, but it can happen sooner if both seller and buyer are willing to chivvy the relevant people, so I want to be prepared just in case - it's easier to get the stocks down and maintain that level than to get through everything at the last minute

Comment

That too

Comment

Having fun playing around with using Perlin noise to generate a map, then using an OpenGL shader to render contours

Green contours on a randomly-generated map.

Comment

The fire's on for the first time in a good while

Comment

TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X