• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to take an early lunch break and get to Sainsbury's, so the shopping has been done

Spotted several people with masks as I was leaving, but the overwhelming majority were spreading their filthy diseases

Lunch was, as last week, a couple of sweet chilli chicken thighs from the lukewarm food counter

Comment

Very odd. A Russian shoe website is selling a number of my crappy cartoons for $28.27.

https://cheap-sale.outletsale2022.ru...0%200.00&id=12
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Very odd. A Russian shoe website is selling a number of my crappy cartoons for $28.27.

https://cheap-sale.outletsale2022.ru...0%200.00&id=12
        "This design is very elegant, good quality." High praise indeed!

Comment

Ashdown Forest BBQ was nice. They cooked indoors, thought an outdoor BBQ would send wrong message at mo.
          bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

"This design is very elegant, good quality." High praise indeed!
            Every page on the site has exactly the same comments. Very true about my cartoons of course.
            bloggoth

Comment

Tea has been a rack of ribs and chips - but with the smoky BBQ sauce this time rather than the honey glaze, so completely different to last week

It's down to 21°C out and there's even a slight breeze coming through the window, so in here is probably going to drop below 28° soon

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Every page on the site has exactly the same comments. Very true about my cartoons of course.
                Can't beat an incompetent scammer. I wonder if they make any money off it?

Comment

TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Can't beat an incompetent scammer. I wonder if they make any money off it?
                    Mod pali!
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

HWMBO arrived back earlier this evening. We went to see Nope at the local cinema. Very good it was too. From the same director who did Get Out (on my to see list) and Us (excellent film).

Comment

Working...
                      X