• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The forecast rain has arrived. That saves me watering the plants today.

Comment

At the dentist

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        At the dentist
        No I haven't made that phone call yet....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Looks like it is going to rain again....

Comment

Raining again here.

Two viewings of my flat over lunchtime today. I don't think either was enthused. On listening in, it would seem the landlady is now willing to fully furnish the place in order to get that extra £200+ a week she thinks its worth

Comment

I think I can see hail..

Comment

Back from the dentist, having been prescribed amoxicillin. The pharmacy is half way between the temporary dentist and home, so I was able to stop off to pick it up, as well as re-stocking with paracetamol. But it turned out the dentist had forgotten to put the date on the prescription

So I had to go back again, then back to the pharmacy with it correctly filled in

All of which at least means: green ring closed

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Raining again here.

Two viewings of my flat over lunchtime today. I don't think either was enthused. On listening in, it would seem the landlady is now willing to fully furnish the place in order to get that extra £200+ a week she thinks its worth
                  £200 for cheap Ikea furniture - as I somehow doubt she will be spending the appropriate money to justify the new cost.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

£200 for cheap Ikea furniture - as I somehow doubt she will be spending the appropriate money to justify the new cost.
                    Ikea furniture has gone up in price.

So it will be to the BHF or similar charity furniture shop she will go to.

Regardless her target market don't want a tulipty furnished place. They want a luxury kitchen and bathroom and a place where they can easily get their own furniture into.

Comment

The sun has come out.

Very odd to only have one meeting today....

Comment

Working...
                      X