• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken, tomato and lentil soup (herby kind) is coming to fruition in the InstantPot™

I don't think I'll actually have any of it tonight though, as I'm going to the Chinese. But tomorrow, I head south for a family Easter dinner in the afternoon, so a nice bowl of soup is all I'll need in the evening.

Comment

As the sun has now set on another day of gardening, I can tick off jobs such as sanding down and re-painting the benches I built last year from an old picnic table we found at the bottom of the garden. Shed #2 now has a metal roof, which will give it a lot more strength until the new main shed is designed and built. Various plants were dug up or planted. Weeds were weeded. The grass was cut. And a couple of the Arlo cameras were repositioned to get better shots of bird boxes.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Work was worked.

I thought about a walk but didn't actually do it

Likewise, I thought about laundry but that didn't get done either.

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            In the Chinese
            And very nice too

Been a bit of a week for takeaways: the nearby chip shop the other day, the further away chip shop last night, and now the Chinese

Comment

The soup has been divvied up: one bowl set aside for tomorrow evening, and six more to go in the freezer after a night in the fridge

Comment

TV ents was Trucking Hell.

Comment

TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Apart from Monkey Life this afternoon and some dashcam nonsense whilst dining, I didn't really bother with telly today

Early night now ahead of tomorrow's trek south for the Easter family gathering

Goodnight all

Comment

Blue sky with high level wispiness. Currently 11 degrees with a high of 18 expected. Cloud cover set to increase as the day progresses. Barometer down to 1024 mBar.

Awake far too early for a Sunday (or for a working day, for that matter). Rubbish sleep and kept waking up.

Having a coffee in bed, trying to find something on the wireless that isn't Easter drivel.

Comment

Working...
                      X