• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's showing eek at 14:47 and a fat panda for me

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

WTF is wrong with this?^^^ Compare & contrast with the original post. .
      Hard to tell, as you've edited it!

Comment

What I've learnt from Zoom, etc meetings - feature walls look tulip.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Only for you - I'm seeing that both your avatar and the fact you posted at 14:43.

So it just shows how "Special" mods are.
          That's part of the problem - it seems to be dependant on various aspects of different users. And as I recall, it's one of those areas where they seem to have two slightly different APIs for essentially the same thing

Comment

I've had the window open for a while, and don't even need to put the fire on to warm the place back up

Comment

I knocked off slightly early today so I could drive out to the Gamma Quadrant Sorting Office to get the Mothers Day card in the last collection - she's in hospital being tested and I don't know which day my Dad can take it into her (they only allow visitors every other day because pandemic), but now it should arrive tomorrow so she can have it Saturday at the latest, should she be kept in for the weekend

And then I scooted along the ring road to Big Sainsbury's and got the shopping done, so that's one less thing I have to fret about tomorrow

Comment

^^^ I didn't bother with the card, I bought some more daffs for her jamjar.

(Actually half a pepsi bottle since the oiks strim the graves so glass is A Very Bad Idea, or so I discovered subsequently, and a right bitch to get out of the ground without cutting yourself to shreds. The daisies and forgetmenots are looking quite lovely at the moment. I like daisies, not so keen on forgetmenots).

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Hard to tell, as you've edited it!
                Er, the point is the edits appear to be in there but they're not showing in the post.

IIRC I managed to make it do this once before.

It's a talent.

Or something.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 March 2022, 19:01.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Er, the point is the edits appear to be in there but they're not showing in the post.

IIRC I managed to make it do this once before.

It's a talent.

Or something.
                  Ah! I was the wrong way round. Thought the quote was a pre-edit or summat.

Comment

Stopped work later than I wanted to but still have much more to do.

Dinner was cheesy beans on toast, pepped up with some Lea & Perrins and green tabasco.

Ents is Great British Menu, the Northern Ireland rounds. Catching up on what was aired earlier in the week.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I've had the window open for a while, and don't even need to put the fire on to warm the place back up
                      It's now officially the time of year where all windows are open all the time to some extent. Only a little at the moment but enough to encourage a bit of air to move.

Comment

Working...
                      X