• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was going to update my profile pic for Christmas, but can't get into the screen
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Was going to update my profile pic for Christmas, but can't get into the screen
      I had a look at your profile page and I couldn't see it either. Then I had a look at mine and couldn't see that

So I tried turning off the thanks/likes and reputation panes and then I could see mine, but still couldn't see yours. Can you check (reload a couple of times, just in case) and see if you can get to it now? It might be different for you viewing it, both because of your mod status and because it's your own page.

Interestingly, I experimented with turning thanks/likes tab back on and could still see mine, which suggests a problem in the reputation tab. At least that's my own code, so it might be a bit easier to work out where it's falling over

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I had a look at your profile page and I couldn't see it either. Then I had a look at mine and couldn't see that

So I tried turning off the thanks/likes and reputation panes and then I could see mine, but still couldn't see yours. Can you check (reload a couple of times, just in case) and see if you can get to it now? It might be different for you viewing it, both because of your mod status and because it's your own page.

Interestingly, I experimented with turning thanks/likes tab back on and could still see mine, which suggests a problem in the reputation tab. At least that's my own code, so it might be a bit easier to work out where it's falling over
        No luck.
        I even tried 3 different browsers.

Managed to get in once, but I wasn't logged in at the time.

Comment

Woohoo!

I went into ModCP, turned off "Display Reputation" and was able to get in.

ONCE.

Comment

Woohoo!

I went into ModCP, turned off "Display Reputation" and was able to get in.

ONCE.
            OK, that's a helpful clue at any rate - I'll have to dig into the rep code

Comment

Managed to get in once, but I wasn't logged in at the time.
              Also useful to know, as it suggests I should check which code paths are different for a non-logged-in user

Comment

Tea has been spag bol, and inordinately nice it was

Comment

Fish fingers and chips for tea.

The last of Dr Who watched.

Now catching up on the latest MasterChef.

Comment

Same old telly tonight: bit of traffic cops, bit of air crash stuff. I did think of watching something more interesting, but I couldn't be bothered deciding what

Early(ish) night now so I can maybe get some stuff done tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

Whitish-blue sky this morning. Dry. Currently 4 degrees ('feels like' 2) with a high of 7 later. It will cloud over more as the day progresses and rain is expected from 6pm onwards. Barometer up to 1004 mBar.

Electrician expected today to do things to bring the flat up to whatever 'code' currently exists following some safety check the landlady had done a while back. He was supposed to turn up a couple of weeks ago but caught covid. I think it's mainly all the spot lights are not safety rated and my washing machine is too close to a shower. Personally, I'd remove the shower as it's rubbish but then the flat couldn't be marketed as two bed/two bath.

Today's Kantar diary facts are:
                      'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' premiers in Los Angeles with a tribute to the last Carrie Fisher 2017

English football club Newcastle United is founded 1892

Comment

Working...
                      X